Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
We’re currently looking for more amazing talent to join Liveops!
Companies across a variety of industries trust Liveops to provide virtual call center services. Our network of professionals, called Liveops Nation love what they do and it shows on every call.
Success with Liveops is about choosing an opportunity that matches your skills, experience, and availability, then building your own business by delivering amazing customer service. Choose an opportunity that makes you feel excited and confident, determined to stick with it and succeed! Apply below and a member of our team will work quickly and diligently to review your application and provide next steps. You can also log-in to your account at any time to check the status of your application.
We cannot wait to watch your business GROW! Apply below.
*Current and active agents should visit our internal site
Click column header to sort
Goodbye long commutes, rigid schedules, and busybody managers. Hello, Liveops.
Our clients are currently looking for Independent Contractors interested in providing virtual services to clients across a variety of industries including Retail, Healthcare, Roadside Assistance, Non-Licensed Insurance and Tax Support. As an Independent Contractor, you have flexibility in choosing when and where to provide services, with flexibility to fit around your life as you are your own self-employed boss!
As an Independent Contractor, you are self-employed and can:
- Work from home or any quiet place.
- Set your own schedule to work around your life.
- Enjoy the freedom and flexibility of being your own boss.
Our Clients look for Independent Contractors who are comfortable:
- Conducting inbound and outbound phone calls with customers.
- Providing services remotely in a distraction free environment and sitting for long periods of time.
- Providing services independently with little to no supervision.
- Quickly assessing customer needs and providing sound solutions.
- Providing a high-level of customer service.
- Documenting details of all calls and customer interactions into computer systems.
- Managing a computer with multiple system, programs, and screens simultaneously.
Successful Independent Contractors will have the following skills:
- Experience handling inbound and outbound calls
- Minimum 1 year of customer service experience
- Basic computer skills including navigating multiple tabs, windows and systems
- Basic typing skills
- Strong verbal and written skills
- Comfortable empathizing and remaining patient with difficult callers